Metal induction heater is a safe, high efficient method for heating in metal craft industry. It is widely used for metal forging. As we know, many metal materials need to be heat before forging them to various shapes like forging fishtail, flat, forging sharp shapes, making coil, rolling coil, etc. Therefore, induction heater for sale is highly welcomed by blacksmiths.
Featured metal induction heater for sale
EL-GP-IV-36 High frequency metal induction heater for sale
Square steel: ≤20×20mm
Voltage: 380V, 50Hz
Output surge electric current: 300A-1400A
Input voltage: 320V-420V
Input electric current: 4-36A
External dimension: 1050×680×1520mm
N.W. (kg): 230
G.W. (kg): 260
Application of high frequency metal induction heater for sale
- Heating, hot forging, melting
- Heat treatment, welding, annealing
Advantages of our Ellsen induction heater for sale
- Ellsen has nearly 20 years manufacturing experience in blacksmith machines. We have many advantages no matter our price, quality, delivery time and after-sales service.
- Our induction heater for sale is safe to operate for it only does reaction to metal.
- It saves time and cost when using our induction heaters because it only takes less than 10 seconds to heat the section with 20cm².
- The induction coil is disassembly and assembly, so it can process many work pieces.
- Our Ellsen induction heaters are designed with auto refrigeration system.
- There have no smoke, waste and noxious emissions when heating materials by our induction heating machine. It is environmentally friendly.
- It improves production efficiency and reduces time cost.
Features of our induction heating equipment
- Safe to operate
- Save time and cost
- High efficiency
- No harm to environment
- Energy efficiency
How to choose suitable induction heating machine for metal forging
You can tell us your processing range and which areas it is used to. Then our professionals would recommend the best induction heating machine for you. Customers could also visit our website to learn more about us.
After-sales service of our Ellsen high frequency induction heaters
We offer one year warranty for all induction heaters.
If the heat machine has problem during warranty, we can maintain it for free.
Wearing parts are offered for free.