Wrought iron end rolling machines for sale
Wrought iron end coil rolling machines are extensively used to roll the end of flat iron and square steel into coils. Before we do this step, the end of these materials needs to be heated by induction heater and then forge the end into fishtail shape. Through those processing, the iron materials become more beautiful and artistic wrought iron products applied to decoration industry. These wrought iron products are often to see around us, such as wrought iron gates, windows, fences, stair railings, furniture, etc. We could also call this kind of wrought iron machine automatic hydraulic rolling coil machine due to its work method.
Featured Hydraulic end rolling machines for sale
EL-DDG12A Hydraulic end rolling machines for sale
Square Steel: ≤12×12mm
Packing Dimension: 1340×830×1400mm
N.W. (kg): 436
G.W. (kg): 486
Features of Ellsen end coil rolling machine
- It has high production efficiency and reduces time cost.
- It is controlled automatically which is easy to operate.
- We could also operate it by hydraulic method which saves labor cost.
- It has foot pedal which is very safe and flexible to control it.
- The dies of our end coil rolling machine is easy to be changed and adjusted.
- This wrought iron rolling machines could form 400 pieces rolls per hour.
- The finished products are with high quality and beautiful look.
- We could make mass production come true by our coil rolling machines.
- The rolls can be formed at one time which keeps them good consistency.
- It has stable performance.
Why choosing Ellsen automatic hydraulic rolling coil machine
- With 20 years development, our Ellsen has a very great reputation from all over the world in the blacksmith machinery market. And our end rolling wrought iron machine for sale is very popular in USA, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Cameroon, Tobago, India, etc.
- All our automatic hydraulic rolling coil machines are produced with newest technology and advanced designs duo to our high qualified technical team.
- The quality of our end hot wrought iron machine is with international standard and it passed CE, ROHS certification.
- Our Ellsen end forging machines could process rolls with maximum diameter 40mm.
- Anyone could operate our wrought iron machines because of its humanized designs.
After sales service of our end hot wrought iron machines
- All our end hot wrought iron machines have one year warranty.
- We would maintain the machines for free if necessary.
- Our clients could learn how to operate the machines for free in our factory.
- Wearing parts are available to clients for free.
Foreign clients are visiting our Ellsen factory